LegalTips.ORG Directory Full Text About us
Alabama Code | California Code | Connecticut Code | Nebraska Code | Texas Code

maritime & jones injury law attorney   Official Government Sites
   State of Alabama
   State of Alaska
   State of Arizona
   State of Arkansas
   State of California
   State of Colorado
   State of Connecticut
   State of Delaware
   State of Florida
   State of Georgia
   State of Hawaii
   State of Idaho
   State of Illinois
   State of Indiana
   State of Iowa
   State of Kansas
   State of Kentucky
   State of Louisiana
   State of Maine
   State of Maryland
   State of Massachusetts
   State of Michigan
   State of Minnesota
   State of Mississippi
   State of Missouri
   State of Montana
   State of Nebraska
   State of Nevada
   State of New-Hampshire
   State of New-Jersey
   State of New-Mexico
   State of New York
   State of North-Carolina
   State of North-Dakota
   State of Ohio
   State of Oklahoma
   State of Oregon
   State of Pennsylvania
   State of Rhode-Island
   State of South-Carolina
   State of South-Dakota
   State of Tennessee
   State of Texas
   State of Utah
   State of Vermont
   State of Virginia
   State of Washington
   State of West-Virginia
   State of Wisconsin
   State of Wyoming

Section 12-18-84.1

Election to retire with 24 years of service.

Notwithstanding any law to the contrary, any judge of probate who has served for not less than 24 years on any one or more of such courts or has 24 years of creditable service in the Judicial Retirement Fund shall be eligible to retire under this chapter, regardless of age, if upon electing to retire with less than 25 years of service, prior to his or her date of retirement he or she pays to the Secretary-Treasurer of the Judicial Retirement Fund a lump sum in an amount equal to the annual employer and employee contributions necessary to purchase one year of creditable service in the fund based on the final annual state salary earned by the judge during his or her most recent fiscal year of active judicial service.

(Act 98-365, p. 664, §1.)

Alabama Code | California Code | Connecticut Code | Nebraska Code | Texas Code
 © 2007 All Rights Reserved. LegalTips.ORG.